Nehemiah Records FAQ
- here at nehemiah records we believe in providing opportunities in the arts for the “underdog artists” as well as established indie artists of the world by creating events geared towards those living on the margins,suffering from the bondage of addiction or other social/economic barriers.Through this we hope to encourage global artistic unity & showcase local/global talent while stewarding the gifts our artists possess to show love to those whom we cater to in a creative way by working on collaborative projects that focus on causes bigger than our art.
- we partner new & embargoing artists on collaborative projects with established artists.
- all of our signed artists are associated with a registered charity of their choice to create awareness for the causes they are most passionate about when they are launching a new EP or performing at a venue/event.
- here at nehemiah records we have content guidelines as we are passionate about reclaiming the arts for lost generations. what does that look like? clean content that we can release to all peoples groups from diverse ethnic backgrounds,musical genres & age groups.
- nehemiah records works with people of all denominations,religious beliefs,sexual orientation or race. in addition we also look for the gifts inside of each person regardless of their past mistakes, geographical location,social or economic barriers & try to accommodate our artists facing social,geographical and economic barriers.
- we have initiatives for indie artists of all levels & genres in vancouver bc, canada ( head office) & internationally.
for more information email